The aim of E.T. Ewa Tomczak company is to make a profit and attain customer satisfaction through supplying high quality of non-foodstuff and food-stuff products co-packing together with providing high standard of given services and sanitary safety of the products.
Combination of long experience in co-packing and excellent infrastructure, modern machine park as well as young dynamically developing team enables us to constantly strengthen our position of credible and reliable business partner on the domestic and international market.
Our goals are fulfilled through:
1. Sustaining and improving of Food Safety Management System according to PN-EN-ISO 22000: 2006 norm and BRC standard and keeping the particular attention to requirements for food-stuff products imposed by the rules of HACCP, GMP/GHP systems and rules of law.
2. Sustaining and improving of Quality Improvement System according to Protecter&Gamble Quality Assurance 19 KEY ELEMENTS, WQA SOP 038.2 requirements.
3. Monitoring of customer satisfaction.
4. Choosing the best product suppliers and services.
5. Providing sanitary safety of co-packed food-stuff products.
6. Aiming at improvement of technological standards as well as of personal and production hygiene.
7. Improving of technical standard of the plant.
8. Systematic staff training and motivating.
9. Provision of financial means for completion of planned operations.
We apply the policy of business ethic towards interested parties. On behalf of my team and myself I declare familiarity with quality policy and fulfillment of deriving goals, improvement and development of Food Safety Management System according to PN-EN-ISO 22000: 2006 norm and BRC standard, improvement and development of Quality Improvement System according to Quality Assurance 19 KEY ELEMENTS, WQA SOP 038.2 requirements as well as the ones imposed by rules of law and periodical revisions of the system which will result in constant improvement.